By: Chrissy Thomas, RN, BSN, Certified Nurse Injector
1. It is safe. Cool Sculpting is the first of its kind that will actually freeze fat. Traditional techniques that we have used for fat reduction have been radiofrequency devices. Radiofrequency is great for skin tightening but has not proven to be as effective for fat loss. These devices would get so hot that clients would be too uncomfortable to tolerate the treatment for the amount of time required to effectively destroy fat cells. Cool Sculpting utilizes cold therapy to break down fat pockets while keeping the skin safe from damage. The cooled area becomes numb making Cool Sculpting very comfortable. Clients typically enjoy our Netflix programs, read or even nap while being treated.
2. It is for everyone. There are few clients who would not benefit from Cool Sculpting. For those who have problem areas that seem to be immune to diet and exercise, Cool Sculpting is an excellent option. For those who are looking for a way to jump start weight loss and fat loss, Cool Sculpting is often the kick off to better habits.
3. If you can pinch it, we can freeze it. Cool Sculpting treats virtually any area of concern. Fat belly, love handles, muffin tops, double chins, bra fat, saddle bags, inner thighs, back fat, bat wings….. we have heard (and treated) it all!
4. We are qualified. Not only is About Face Skin Care a Cool Sculpting Certified Practice, we have a Master Certified Technician, Sona Martinez, LE. Our busy Cool Sculpting schedule and our commitment to continuing education sets our practice a notch above the rest.
5. It is permanent. Cool Sculpting is one of the few treatments in the world of antiaging that we can actually use the words “permanent results.” With over nine years of supporting clinical data, clients find these treatments are well worth the cost. Low and no cost financing options are also available.
As a former plastic surgery nurse and as a medical spa owner for 17 years, I have never been able to offer a treatment that works so well for fat reduction. The safety of the treatment and permanent results have created many happy clients within the About Face practice. As a special offer to our clients, we are offering a 15% savings on all Cool Sculpting treatments through the month of March. Come on in for a free consultation to see what Cool Sculpting can do for you and feel great by this summer!
About Face Skin Care is at Janmar Road and Scenic Highway behind Lowe’s in Snellville. Give us a call at 770-935-FACE(3223), visit us online at rsi628w1.wpengine.com, or like us on Instagram (youraboutface) or FaceBook for special offers. We look forward to meeting you!