To apply email email@example.com
MUST HAVE CERTIFICATE AND BE COMPLIANT WITH NEW COSMETIC SERVICES ACT PASSED BY THE GA COMPOSITE MEDICAL BOARD*
Our well established Medical Spa practice is recruiting for a highly motivated and talented Esthetician (with laser certificates) to provide IPL and other services, along with product sales. The ideal candidate is at ease working in a medical office setting while adhering to very high standards and protocols in a medical facility. We are seeking a provider who has experience with laser treatments and is passionate about providing outstanding results. There is a considerable opportunity for financial reward for the right candidate who is committed to excellent outcomes, outstanding customer service and developing a referral network.
Job Description and Requirements:
Minimum of 2 years of laser experience. Medical dermatology experience a plus.
Provider will meet with clients, develop and approve treatment plans.
Provide consistent excellent customer service to patients in a fast-paced environment with honesty, empathy, patience, kindness, thoroughness, and attention to detail.
Ability to be flexible and to work collaboratively in concert with a team
Generous commission for your upsell
*Part time ONLY available
Essential Skills and Abilities:
1. Must be high functioning and able to achieve sales goals and multi-task
2. Strong independent decision-making skills
3. Good problem solving and analytical skills
4. Excellent communication and writing skills
5. Ability to work as a team member
6. Well organized with attention to detail
7. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
8. Treat patients and coworkers with respect
9. Empathetic with patients' needs and concerns
10. Candidates who do not meet the above criteria or do not have at least an Assistant Laser Practitioner Certificate WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are an equal opportunity employer