MedSpa in Snellville, GA
Do you live in Snellville, Dacula, Lawrenceville, Loganville, Sugar Hill, Hamilton Mill, or surrounding cities in Georgia? Are you interested in different MedSpa treatments and wonder which one is right for you? Here at About Face Skin Care, led by Dr. Aaron J. Hupman, our team is dedicated to providing you with the treatment and procedure options best suited to your needs.
What Is a MedSpa?
MedSpa is a term used to describe treatments and procedures that are offered in most spas, but there is an important distinction. MedSpa treatments and procedures are done in the unique setting of a physician’s office, meaning they will be performed under the supervision of a skincare professional, including physicians or other healthcare providers, and they only utilize medical-grade ingredients.
What MedSpa Treatments Are Offered?
At About Face Skin Care, we offer numerous MedSpa treatments and procedures that can result in different cosmetic benefits:
- Laser Skin Treatments
- Laser skin treatments utilize a laser and different sources of energy to cause small damage in the upper layers of your skin. As it recovers, you will notice numerous benefits, including tighter, younger looking, and rejuvenated skin.
- LED Light Photo Therapy
- LED light photo therapy uses specific wavelengths of light, particularly red and infrared waves, to help rejuvenate your skin. It stimulates the formation of new skin tissue that is tighter and more voluminous.
- IPL Photofacial
- IPL photofacial uses intense pulsed light and delivers this energy to target areas of the skin to revitalize your skin. It can help reduce the appearance of different types of skin blemishes.
- Microcurrent Facial Toning
- Microcurrent facial toning utilizes micro-electronic currents to reverse the natural aging process, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, crow’s feet, and other lines in your face or neck.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser hair removal is a great, safe, and popular method to eliminate unwanted hair from nearly any area of your body, eliminating the need of having to constantly wax, tweeze, or shave.
- Body Contouring Procedures
- We offer different body contouring procedures, including CoolSculpting®, BodyFXTM, and radio frequency contouring treatment. Each of these can help you reach your aesthetic goals through different contouring effects.
- CoolSculpting® is a body contouring procedure that freezes fat from desired areas of your body. By specifically targeting and freezing fat, you can achieve specific body contouring effects and reach your individual aesthetic goals.
- BodyFXTM Laser Contouring
- BodyFXTM laser contouring utilizes radio-frequency energy to provide fat reduction benefits in a non-surgical and non-invasive method. It also helps reduce cellulite in targeted areas.
- Radio Frequency Contouring
- Radio frequency contouring is another body contouring procedure that utilizes radio-frequency energy, similar to BodyFXTM laser contouring. It is another option available for those looking to reduce fat in target areas while also simultaneously tightening skin.
- Vitamin B12 Injections
- Vitamin B12 injections are performed intramuscularly to help reverse potential vitamin B12 deficiencies. This is a great option for those who are not getting adequate levels through their diet, particularly vegetarians or vegans.
- Spider Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy)
- Spider vein treatment (sclerotherapy) is a treatment option that helps reduce the appearance of spider veins, small veins that are purple in color, that are seen on the surface of the skin.
- Microblading is a procedure that helps you obtain fuller-looking eyebrows without having to get a tattoo or other more extensive procedures done. It utilizes a pen with numerous small needles that penetrate the top layer of your skin with a medical grade pigment to create realistic hair strokes.
Here at About Face Skin Care, we are determined to help you reach your goals and find the MedSpa treatment or procedure that is most appropriate for your goals and needs. Please reach out to us to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Hupman or one of our staff. We serve patients in Snellville, Dacula, Lawrenceville, Loganville, Sugar Hill, Hamilton Mill, or surrounding cities in Georgia.