Facial & Skin Rejuvenation in Snellville, GA
Do you live in Snellville, Lawrenceville, Loganville, Sugar Hill, Hamilton Mill, or surrounding cities in Georgia? Are you interested in rejuvenating your face or other skin on your body? Here at About Face Skin Care, led by Dr. Tina Ann-Kerr Thompson, a board-certified physician in family medicine, our team is dedicated to help you improve the quality of your skin and achieve your aesthetic goals.
What Is Facial & Skin Rejuvenation?
Facial and skin rejuvenation is a broad term used to describe various procedures and treatments aimed at rejuvenating the skin on your body and face. Your skin undergoes numerous changes due to the natural aging process, leading to the development of more wrinkles, fine lines, and other folds in your skin that continually get deeper. Fortunately, there are multiple options available to you, and we offer numerous services that are tailored to your unique circumstances to provide you with great results. This means you’ll have more youthful skin with fewer lines, effectively reversing the symptoms caused as you naturally age.
What Facial & Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Are Offered?
At About Face Skin Care, we offer numerous facial and skin rejuvenation treatments and procedures that can improve the quality of skin in both men and women:
- Dermal Fillers & Injectables
- Dermal fillers and injectables can help revitalize your skin, increasing volume lost through the natural aging process, while also reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other folds in your skin.
- Botox® is a commonly used and safe filler that can help you achieve younger looking skin. It is injected into the desired target areas using a small needle. It prevents the release of a chemical that leads to the development of wrinkles.
- Kybella® is another injectable treatment method made of a different chemical than Botox®. This chemical, deoxycholic acid, helps break down fat, allowing you to target fat in specific areas, like the chin, inner thighs, or other troublesome areas of the body.
- Juvederm® is an injectable filler, made up of repeating hyaluronic acid units. Similar to Botox®, it can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and increase the volume of your skin.
- Restylane® is a clear gel filler, also made of hyaluronic acid, like Juvederm®. It provides similar benefits but is used in different target areas from Juvederm®.
- Liquid Facelift
- Liquid facelift is another procedure that uses injectable dermal fillers. It can be utilized to help reduce the appearance of various folds in your skin, providing your skin with a more youthful appearance.
- Halo Treatment
- Halo treatment is a treatment method that utilizes a hybrid fractional laser. This laser causes minimal damage to the upper layers of your skin, stimulating your body’s natural healing process. Once your skin has fully healed, you will notice younger and rejuvenated skin.
- Chemical Peels
- Chemical peels are a popular method that can be used to help brighten and soften your skin. Based on the different chemical peels that are used, you can notice other improvements and benefits in your skin.
- PRP Facelift
- PRP facelift is a procedure that uses platelet rich plasma, PRP, to volumize targeted areas of your skin. PRP is obtained from your own blood sample, where the platelets are isolated and growth factors and other ingredients are added to help revitalize your skin.
- PRP Facial
- PRP facial is another method that uses PRP, like the PRP facelift. Although not as necessarily long-lasting as the PRP facelift, it provides great results, including brighter and healthier skin.
- Amniotic Fluid Injections
- Amniotic fluid injections use amniotic fluid as a non-surgical and minimally invasive option to provide multiple cosmetic benefits. Although it is typically used in patients with chronic pain, it has been proven to be effective in helping you achieve more youthful skin.
- Microneedling is a procedure that breaks down damaged and old skin with a small needling device. It causes minimal damage to your skin, and your body naturally heals in response to this damage, resulting in healthier skin.
- Microchanneling (AquaGold®)
- Microneedling uses a small vial with 20 small needles on the cap. Different ingredients can be placed in the vial to provide various cosmetic benefits and improve the quality of your skin.
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Collagen induction therapy, CIT, is similar to microneedling. It also utilizes small needles to create openings in the uppermost layers of your skin. This minimal damage helps your body create more collagen and elastin in the treated areas, leading to better skin.
- MedSpa Facials
- MedSpa facials include numerous options that utilize medical-grade ingredients and products. Although these options are offered in other spas, they don’t utilize the same level of ingredients or products and are not done under the supervision of a skincare professional. MedSpa facials provide this unique benefit, allowing you to customize your regimen to your specific needs.
- HydraFacial® (Microdermabrasion)
- HydraFacial® (microdermabrasion) is a method that uses a device to gently exfoliate the upper layer of your skin. This process can help remove dead skin cells and other debris, resulting in softer and younger-looking skin.
- Radio Frequency Contouring
- Radio frequency contouring, also referred to as RF body sculpting, is another treatment option that utilizes radio-frequency energy. The same type of energy is delivered to target fat cells, resulting in targeted fat and cellulite reduction, while also providing skin tightening benefits.
Here at About Face Skin Care, we are determined to help you reach your goals and find the best treatment that serves your individualized needs. Please reach out to us to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Thompson or one of our staff. We serve patients in Snellville, Lawrenceville, Loganville, Sugar Hill, Hamilton Mill, or surrounding cities in Georgia.