Hair Restoration in Snellville, GA
Do you live in Snellville, Dacula, Lawrenceville, Loganville, Sugar Hill, Hamilton Mill, or surrounding cities in Georgia? Are you interested in different hair restoration treatments and wonder which one is right for you? Here at About Face Skin Care, led by Dr. Aaron J. Hupman, a board-certified physician in family medicine, our team is dedicated to providing you with the treatment and procedure options best suited to your needs.
What Is Hair Restoration?
Hair restoration is a broad term used to describe a variety of different treatments and procedures to help people dealing with hair loss, thinning hair, and other problems that are affecting their hair. Although hair loss is a naturally occurring process caused by aging, there are instances where environmental or genetic factors cause accelerated hair loss, which can cause additional stress. Although prevention of hair loss is the best method to tackle this problem, it is not always a viable option.
What Hair Restoration Treatments Are Offered?
At About Face Skin Care, we offer numerous hair restoration treatments that can result in different cosmetic benefits:
- PRP Hair Restoration
- PRP hair restoration uses platelet rich plasma, PRP, which is injected into the scalp to help promote hair growth. It is a great option for those who are looking to improve hair thickness and density.
- Male Pattern Baldness Treatment
- Male pattern baldness treatment can include different medications, hair transplants, or other methods to help treat thinning hair or balding in men. Although the goal is the same in females, the pattern of balding differs, meaning treatment must take into account these differences.
- Female Pattern Baldness Treatment
- Female pattern baldness treatment is a multifaceted approach, which may include different medications, hair transplants, or other methods to help treat thinning hair or balding in women.
Here at About Face Skin Care, we are determined to help you reach your goals and find the hair restoration treatment option that is most appropriate for your goals and needs. Please reach out to us to schedule a one-on-one consultation with Dr. Hupman or one of our staff. We serve patients in Snellville, Dacula, Lawrenceville, Loganville, Sugar Hill, Hamilton Mill, or surrounding cities in Georgia.