Hello to our About Face Family,
We have always complied with the Georgia Composite Medical Board and we are reinforcing the recommendations of our governing boards, along with the recommendations from the state and federal authorities to create a safe plan for resuming treatments in our practice.
As you are aware, we have always maintained the highest standards in ensuring our practice is clean and safe. At this time, we have taken further steps to protect the health of our clients and our employees.
With COVID 19 precautions, here are the changes that have been implemented at About Face Skin Care:
- Please bring a mask with you. We will remove your mask when we perform your service if necessary, but please wear your mask as you enter the building and when you are in our common areas.
- If you choose, you may wait in your car when you arrive and text us to let us know that you are here. You may text the number you call when you are making an appointment.
- There is no waiting permitted in our common area. If you are doing a procedure that requires numbing, we will apply numbing cream and ask you to wait in your car to numb.
- Removal of numbing cream will now take place in the treatment room.
- We will sanitize all areas and surfaces in which clients come in contact with a CDC approved disinfectant between each appointment. When your provider has sanitized the treatment room, we will text you back and/ or meet you at the door when we are ready for your service.
- If you would like to make a purchase, please give us a call to let us know you would like to come and we will either set up curb side service or give you a time to stop by.
- We will ask you to confirm that you are not living with someone who is currently quarantined, experiencing a cough or fever, and have not been in contact with anyone experiencing these symptoms in the past fourteen days.
- Please stay home if you are or have been ill. You may notify us via text if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment. We encourage all of our staff to stay home if they have felt ill.
- All employees will have their temperature measured upon arrival to About Face. Any employee registering a temperature above 99° will be sent home immediately.
- All employees will wear masks.
- Our staff continues to wash their hands frequently, per the CDC guidelines of 20 seconds with soap, as well as between every guest and after removing gloves.
- All linens and towels are laundered after a single use.
- All hard surfaces like door handles, telephones and reception counters are disinfected hourly, at a minimum, based on traffic.
- We will no longer be serving beverages or offering magazines.
- If you would like to sample a product, please let us know. We have removed testers from our shelves.
- All transactions will be processed as credit. Please do not bring cash.
- We will refrain from handing out any appointment cards, referral cards or other marketing materials. Please be sure to add any future appointments to your calendar.
- We will refrain from hugs for now.
- Only the client receiving the service should enter the building. Please leave family and friends waiting in the car.
- The check-out process will be handled one client at a time to maintain social distancing efforts.
- If you would like to purchase product, please ask a staff member for assistance to limit contact.
We are so happy to see your beautiful faces again. If you have additional questions or concerns, please let us know!